View breaks >>
Generally speaking, Berlin enjoys a mild climate, with temperatures reaching as high as 30 (°C) in the height of Summer. The climate here, however, can be very unpredictable, with weather rapidly changing from sunshine to rain clouds. In contrast, the winter months in Berlin are harsh and bitterly cold, due to bracing winds blowing in from the North Sea. Snow is abundant and frosty days are common, with temperatures dropping below freezing. Rain in Berlin falls all year round, with the the wettest months being June and August, and the driest being October and February, on average.
Read more information on this destination in the AA City Pack Guide to Berlin.
Average climate in Berlin
- January: Average Temp -1 (°C) 30 (°F)
- February: Average Temp - 0 (°C) 32 (°F)
- March: Average Temp - 3 (°C) 37 (°F)
- April: Average Temp - 8 (°C) 46 (°F)
- May: Average Temp - 13 (°C) 55 (°F)
- June: Average Temp - 17 (°C) 62 (°F)
- July: Average Temp - 18 (°C) 64 (°F)
- August: Average Temp - 18 (°C) 64 (°F)
- September: Average Temp - 14 (°C) 57 (°F)
- October: Average Temp -9 (°C) 48 (°F)
- November: Average Temp - 4 (°C) 39 (°F)
- December: Average Temp - 1 (°C) 34 (°F)